Green Vibrance by Vibrant Health
Ways Purchase Green Vibrance by Vibrant Health
Share this Product
Reviews are always helpful to see how this product affected others. When there are many reviews, you see the good and the bad, simple suggestions for better use of a product and sometimes some silly reviews from people who didn't read how to use the product. Whatever you find, we hope it helps you in making an educated purchase decision. We seek to make it as easy for you as possible, so below you will find links to both our opinions and other reviews online. Enjoy!
We all know that greens are good for us. Green Vibrance is the powerhouse way that I like to get my greens (& soooo many other healthy essentials, like enzymes, probiotics, liver support, etc.). You can learn more from our Healthy Essentials Green Vibrance post.
Green Vibrance takes a collection of greens from different sources (land and sea) and puts them together into one product:
- Certified organic Barley grass juice powder
- Certified organic Oat grass juice powder
- Certified organic Kamut grass juice powder
- Certified organic Wheat grass juice powder
- Certified organic Spirulina powder
Chlorella (pharmaceutical grade)
- Certified organic Parsley
Certified organic Spinach
- Certified organic Alfalfa sprout powder
- Certified organic Broccoli sprout powder
- Freeze dried Green Bean powder
- Freeze dried Zucchini powder
- Certified organic Kelp (sea vegetable)
- Certified organic Rockweed (sea vegetable)
- Certified organic Alaria (sea vegetable)
Green Vibrance has more than just greens. It also has:
- Liver Support
- Immune Boosters
- Bones Support
- Circulation Support
You can learn more about Green Vibranc from our Healthy Essentials Green Vibrance post.
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 6.6 in, 1.95 lbs (0.88 kg)
Product Code: VBH-80004
Once a day as a dietary supplement mix one (1) level scoop (enclosed) of Green Vibrance into 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly or shake briefly in a closed container until mixed. Best taken 30 to 45 minutes before or after eating.